SIX SENSE SKILL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE is guided by the vision of experienced professionals with the intention to fill the gap between industries’ requirement and skilled manpower.
Committed to deliver sustainable, broad based skill enhancement and transform the lives of Indian youth with willing mindset, winning capability and self-belief to excel in life.
Our mission is to provide right opportunities by skill building to build a better future. To be the one stop shop and most admired training, counselling and recruitment destination for candidates seeking industry relevant skills and rewarding careers, as well as the employers looking for candidates with assignment ready knowledge, attitude, functional and interpersonal skills.
Our mission is to provide right opportunities by skill building to build a better future & to be the one stop shop and most admired accounting & taxation training, counseling and recruitment destination for candidates seeking industry relevant skills and rewarding careers, as well as the employers looking for candidates with assignment ready knowledge, attitude, functional and interpersonal skills.
Today, most industries are struggling to achieve their growth because of lack of basic employability skills in today’s youth. The reason is, there is lack of skill upgrading initiatives in contemporary education set-up.
The comprehensive employability efforts jointly led by educational institutions and skill development partners can bridge this gap.
Our accounting & taxation training program seeks to provide students with knowledge of accounting that will allow them to reach their personal and professional goals. Students who complete the training in Accounting will have the skills to enter the workforce directly as an accounting para-professional and continue a major in accounting.
To be the most trusted and respected training institute for professional accounting & taxation by providing innovative and practical training that contributes to our students’ success in an exceptional career path into the profession of accounting.
THAT OUR STUDENT WILL :
- Demonstrate quantitative literacy by using accounting models to define, represent, and solve mathematical problems.
- Use critical thinking to analyze financial transactions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Analyze financial transactions and understand their impact on the firm.
- Prepare accounting information for planning and control and for the evaluation of products, projects and divisions.
- Judge product, project, divisional and organizational performance using managerial accounting information.
- Prepare business and individual tax returns & GST returns in accordance with regulations of the appropriate authorities.
- Analyze transaction data of tax authorities for purposes of tax planning.
- Design an audit program to frame the various elements of planning, testing and reporting phases of an audit in the context of the overall audit objective, engagement risk assessment and internal controls.
- Apply auditing concepts to evaluate the conformity of financial statements with appropriate auditing standards.
- We are honest, hard workers and straight talkers.
- We keep our word. We hold ourselves accountable to our students and to each person associated with us.
- We do what’s right, not what’s easy.
- We make and keep commitments.
- We are empowered to go the extra mile for our community, students, and fellow members.
- We communicate and connect in a thoughtful, personable manner.
- We know our students are our strength; we encourage collaboration, learning, innovation and creativity.
- We are passionate about serving the communities in which we live, work and play.
- We focus on continuous improvement to ensure we stay on top of emerging issues that matter to our clients and community.
- Each of us is a knowledgeable resource—and together, we bring clients the benefits of our shared expertise and insight
OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGIES
Provide high-quality preparation for careers in accounting finance and business taxation
- Highly skilled and motivated teaching faculty
- Faculty development activities that ensure state-of-the-art discipline and knowledge teaching methodologies
- Stimulating interchange between faculty and students
- Performance expectations for students that require critical thinking skills
- Collaborative learning practices that enhance technical, communication and interpersonal skills build a strong work ethic; and encourage personal responsibility and integrity
- Personal and professional development opportunities that promote leadership skills and a commitment to service
- Routine evaluation of the accounting curriculum and of the overall teaching/learning experience
Contribute intellectually to accounting & finance for business through discipline, applied and instructional research
- Discipline and applied research that benefits accounting and business practices
- Instructional research that enhances student learning and teaching effectiveness
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary approach that promotes a broad perspective in accounting and business research
Render service to the accounting profession, the business and academic communities, and the community at large
- Involvement at the local, regional, and national levels of the profession and of the academic community
- Participation in local community and business events and activities
- Leadership positions in service organizations at all levels
- Leadership positions in service organizations at all levels
- Consulting and collaborative projects with business organizations for accounting finance and tax
Provide an environment in which students, faculty, and staff can thrive
- Recruit and retain high-quality faculty and staff by offering market competitive compensation, incentives and reward structures for exemplary performance
- Scholarships to attract and reward high quality students
- Promotion of diversity and inclusiveness in students, faculty, and staff
- Policies that enhance communication, mutual respect, cooperation, and trust
- Practices that stimulate intellectual curiosity among faculty and students